Kitchen Disinfectant for Equipment and Stronger Immune System
Hand Sanitizer is missing from our neighborhood stores.
Don’t forget you can use Acidic water to clean and disinfect our homes and offices. No Chemicals used to alter the water with your Kangen Water Machine. All-natural and will not damage our earth.
Use in your Restaurants, Kitchens and Home Cutting Boards, Knives, Utensils, Toothbrushes, Baby Toys, and Nursery.
Hand Sanitizer, NO Chemicals – All Natural
It’s easy to switch from Acidic Water Setting “4.5” adds a little more Oxygen to the Hydrogen that makes water heal skin, Shinny hair, improves Ache skin because the water is a natural astringent and Moisturizer. Look at our website to get more information.
Any Questions on Products Call Coach Lil
NO Chemicals – All Natural
Alkaline Water to Acidic Cleanser
2.5 pH Sterilizes all surfaces like;
Restaurant kitchens and Home Cutting Boards, Knives, Utensils, Toothbrushes, Baby toys, Nursery.
PH Water Spray Bottles (3)
- Set of 3 Bottles *Strong Alkaline 11.5 * Beauty 6.0 *Acidic 2.5
- Durable Dark BPA Free Plastic w/ Locking Cap
- Easy Pull Spray Trigger
- Detailed Description of Water Uses & Benefits on Each Bottle
- 16oz / 500ml NEW Empty Bottles w/ Waterproof Labels
- Available from these sellers.
Is There a Non-Chemical Alternative? Yes, Kangen Water.
Any Questions? Call Us
Kangen Drinking Water
Begin drinking 8.5 for 5 days then, you can increase to the next level 9.0 pH. After 5 more days have passed, you’re ready to go the Highest level of 9.5 pH.
Neutral — Non-Ionized Drinking Water
Baby Formula, CPAP Machines and Time Release Medications.
Formulas and Medications will work the way they were designed.
Beauty Water – Not for Drinking
Beautiful Shiny Hair and Detangler, Beautiful Skin Works like a Toner for Firmer Skin, After Shave, Watering Plants.
Cleaning Floors, Glass and Mirrors. No Chemicals.
Shine Water – Streak-Free Shine
Beautiful Hair Detangler, Beautiful Skin Astringent, Moisturizer works like a toner for Firmer Skin, Watering Plants.
Strong Acidic Water – For Sanitation
It helps skin discoloration, minimize acne, Rashes, and bumps. It helps to improve the overall condition of the skin. Helps with minimize rash caused from shaving.
Strong Alkaline Water [Top Hose]
InfoGraphic by: https://www.alkaviva.com/uses-for-acid-water
Advice and link to CDC.gov
Prevent and Treatment
“There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease in 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, the CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wearing a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blow
ing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website
For information specific to healthcare, see CDC’s Hand Hygiene in Healthcare Settings
These are everyday habits that can help prevent the spread of several viruses. CDC does have specific guidance for travelers.”
“There is no specific antiviral treatment recommended for COVID-19. People with COVID-19 should receive supportive care to help relieve symptoms. For severe cases, treatment should include care to support vital organ functions.
People who think they may have been exposed to COVID-19 should contact their healthcare provider immediately.
See Interim Guidance for Healthcare Professionals for information on persons under investigation.